Medium sandblaster with recycling nozzle
The PRIMA is a sandblaster with a 4mm tungsten carbide nozzle for coarse sandblasting.
4mm nozzle-blasing is controlled by one pneumatic pedal.
The PRIMA is projected for the surface tratment of metal alloys with an appropriate abrasive or arternatively with glass bears for polishing gold surfaces.
It is necessary to connect the sandblaster to an exhauster with filter (see our price list).The blasting chamber is well lit by 9 Watt fluorescent lamp. The glass door offers excellent visibility into the chamber.
Blasting is effected at a pressure of about 3-6 bar.
The pressure is controlled by pressure regulator.There is a saftey valve in the air circuit set to 9 bar.
The plexiglass window is protected by a plastic film, which can easily be replaced.
Technical Specifications:- Steel housing with baked-enamel finish
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 32 cm x 30 cm x 43 cm
- 2 rubber gloves
- 9 Watt fluorescent lamp
- Exhauster - lighting - switch
- Large window protected by an easily valve for the pneumatic system, set at 9 bar
- Abrasive discharge plug
Air filter, pressure regulator (OPTIONAL)
- Compressed air filter (OPTIONAL)
- Operating pressure 3-6 bar
- Voltage 220/240 Volt 50 Hz
- Overall power consumption 9 Watt Weight 9 Kg
4mm tugsten carbide nozzle
- Sandblasting unit with rubber nozzle holder and articulated arm
- Pneumatic foot pedal control